Monday, November 28, 2016

Lightweight whiteboy Drugs

So my gf had me hold onto her weed and also let me smoke some. I had been smoking pretty consistently for the past week but that's about it. So I go into my backyard, set up a chair, grab her lighter, weed, and her roll uh bowl. Take one big and smoke that for about 15 min. Now I'm completely alone other than my tiny white dog roxy. She's cute af. At first I don't really feel much until I stand up. That weird ass feeling of gravity shifting is the first sign for me being high as shit. So I walk inside and into the kitchen. Pop in my headphones and start listening to some electronic music and oooooohhh my god. I honest to god, stood in front of my refrigerator, trying to get food out but the music was so good that I couldn't stop dancing. It took what felt like an hour but was probably 15 minutes to open the fridge only to close it again and start dancing more. At this point my tiny dog walked up to me looking a little concerned. I just started laughing and petting her face, she was so soffftt omg. After that I just kinda floated through my house dancing by myself and laughing at how good everything felt. I do remember thinking of how funny some of the things I was doing might have looked from another persons perspective which got me laughing. Great experience but I haven't got high since cuz I hate the feeling of throwing up when I finishing smoking a nug, idk if that's just me but it's a gross feeling. Other than that it was an incredible night. Just wanted to share



Submitted November 28, 2016 at 02:32PM by Bonpyre http://ift.tt/2gB8k7o Drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment