Thursday, November 24, 2016

My GM is the ultimate unicorn. No, not even that, she is like.... the grandmaster of the unicorns. TalesFromTheFrontDesk

So I departed Miami today at like around 9 AM or so and arrived at my parents house at like 1:30 PM, quickly took my shower and got ready for work. Left the house at around 2 PM or so after spending a few mins with the fam and then arrive at my hotel 10 minutes early.

I find out we have a decent amount of arrivals, nothing the DankNissan can't handle and then I start printing out my paper work.

My amazing GM emerges from her office to greet me and of course I ask her how her day went and what she was up to.

She tells me what she wants to tell me then asks me what I have been up to and tell her how I just came back and am "starting my day."

There was some filler conversation that followed that and when it was time for her to leave she told me to check the kitchen refrigerator when I had some time...

So I just found some time and my only reaction is hashtag blessed

http://ift.tt/2ftVXrp

I finally got a smart phone too, hence the not crappy picture :D

I am going to miss these guys so much :(



Submitted November 25, 2016 at 06:08AM by danknissan http://ift.tt/2g9YfxE TalesFromTheFrontDesk

No comments:

Post a Comment