Tuesday, November 29, 2016

My[23M] BF of 3years told me[22F] that it isn't his job to share his food with me despite being at his house all day relationships

So I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years and we have had plenty of ups and downs. After a few months break, him trying to win me back, I gave him a chance and things have been great except for the past few weeks. So the story goes, I had been over at his house for most of the day and by around 9PM we were both hungry, but he tells me there isn't enough food for me too eat from what his mother had prepared from earlier. So I ask him to just share a little with me, but he refused. I try to reason with him that why not share a little with me and I can make some eggs or something but he still refuses. He then proceeds to tell me I can go out and buy something for myself but that this food was his and he wouldn't be sharing with me because his mother had made it for him and that being at his house doesn't mean that he has to feed me.

By this time I'm really hurt that he would feel ok to just eat in front of me while knowing i am hungry too. While preparing the food for himself, he sees in the refrigerator that there is 3 day old turkey and offers that to me. Which turkey (from thanksgiving) after 3 days doesn't sound very appetizing and is probably really dry. Not to be picky, I try to reason with him and ask why wont he share a little of his food with me and we can both have turkey, which he again we refuses.

I dont think he understand how much it hurts that he would refuse to share a little food with me, his girlfriend. I would share anything with my Boyfriend and couldn't imagine eating in front of him if i knew he was hungry too. Even when he eats at my house I give him more of whatever better food I have laying around and have some cereal or something because it just food and i don't eat much or even care but I always want the best for him.

Please I need options so I don't think I'm crazy over this because all he can say to me is that I'm being a dramatic psychopath about this situation..

tl;dr: BF refuses to share food with me while having been at his house all day and tells me that it isn't his job to feed me but that I can go out and get food



Submitted November 30, 2016 at 09:05AM by euiince http://ift.tt/2fJVCks relationships

No comments:

Post a Comment