Wednesday, November 23, 2016

LG Refrigerator & Home Depot appliancerepair

So I bought this Refrigerator from Home Depot, first they send out the wrong one. Then after a year the compressor goes down. No worries for me I got the three year warranty plan. Nope, they cancelled my 3 year protection plan, which I am pretty sure was because they shipped the wrong refrigerator. After a trip to the local home depot my three plan was reinstated. All good right, the repair guy will come out and repair it. Well 3 weeks later the repair guy comes over and in 2 minutes says the compressor is down, I cannot repair it. It will need to be the factory rep. Well, they cannot come out for another 3 weeks. Fast forward three weeks later, the factory rep comes out and in 2 minutes says the compressor is down, well no $hit. Then he says he does not have the right parts will have to order, see you in 3-1/2 weeks. A family of 4 with no refrigerator is unacceptable. I tried to post a review on the home depot web site but they reject it, so I hope to generate a warning to other out there looking for a refrigerator. Stay away from LG's and Home Depot. Go some where else.

http://ift.tt/2fSuBzd



Submitted November 24, 2016 at 01:02AM by AubreySS http://ift.tt/2fSpVcz appliancerepair

No comments:

Post a Comment