Sunday, November 27, 2016

I'm trying to further reduce my electric bill. Any suggestions? Frugal

I live a very frugal life. I have a small, one bedroom apartment on the second floor and pay about $35/month in electric. But, this is only in the winter when I can run my electric space heater per room (instead of the central A/C unit in the summer when my bill runs up to $65/month). Here's my usage... Constant: refrigerator, and laptop (battery's dead). Occasional: space heater, television. Always plugged-in but rarely turned on: stove/oven, microwave, coffee maker, phone charger, two lamps, radio. Now, I realize my bill is already pretty low, but I'd still like some suggestions (if anyone would know, it would be you guys). Also, when I have to run the A/C in the summer, are there any alternative besides opening all of my windows?



Submitted November 28, 2016 at 07:03AM by sonofdick http://ift.tt/2g8rd39 Frugal

No comments:

Post a Comment