Monday, November 21, 2016

I think I am going to have to dump at least 20oz of perfectly good milk :( beyondthebump

FTM, first time travelijg. Please help me see if I can avoid dumping all this milk! I pump more than LO eats to build a stash for the freezer or get a break now and then. I have 15 oz in bottles and storage bags that I have accumulated since Saturday morning. Typically I pump to empty once a day but since we are traveling it is more based on whether I could nurse. Little one usually eats 2-4 oz per feeding, and I typically pump 5 oz from one side and 3-5oz from the other.

We have the bottles in a cooler with an ice pack and they will be transferred to the refrigerator. I hesitate to freeze anything because it may thaw too much traveling home. So fridge is the only option.

I still have six days left before I go home.

I don't see any way to avoid dumping some of it. Do you?

If I have to dump I guess that's my excuse to have some holiday booze.



Submitted November 21, 2016 at 11:38PM by sophia333 http://ift.tt/2eZuF0V beyondthebump

No comments:

Post a Comment