Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Dry food with no refrigerator EatCheapAndHealthy

I will be going on the road all weekend and I need to know what food can be stored in a duffle bag.

For three days, I will need a plan for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and extra snacks. These days can be identical.

For breakfast, it would be nice to eat a banana with granola. I don't know if this is enough food for me. I also don't know if a batch of bananas will last in a bag in a car until the third day.

For lunch and dinner, I'm at a loss. I usually eat cold food for lunch, like veggies and hummus. And I eat hot food for dinner, like soup or chicken wrap, or pasta.

Ideally, I would make meal prep boxes that contain everything I need for all 9 meals. But it is important that they don't need to be refrigerated or heated and can last for several days.



Submitted November 30, 2016 at 11:59PM by tswut http://ift.tt/2fRPOc4 EatCheapAndHealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment