Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Really odd question regarding a noise coming from my refrigerator. electricians

Hi. Sorry if this isn't the best subreddit to post this on but I just had quite an odd experience.

I'm sat in my living room and the fridge is across from me by the kitchen (kitchen and living room in the same room) and I hear an odd, vibrating/electrical sound coming from the fridge. When I walked towards it it stopped. As soon as I walk away it started again. I walked into the kitchen which is up couple of steps from the rest, however the fridge is on the lower part due to lack of space.

I lifted myself off the floor holding onto the kitchen counter and it began again. Every time I put my feet on the floor within six feet or so of the fridge it made this strange sound.

It's connected to the mains via extention cord. I removed it and put it in the wall and it stopped. Moved the fridge ever so slightly in the process too. After it stopped I put it back to its original position and connected it to the extension once again and haven't heard the noise since.

Does anyone have any idea what it might be? Thanks!



Submitted November 24, 2016 at 04:42AM by Anfwrax http://ift.tt/2f8Ftd2 electricians

No comments:

Post a Comment