Friday, November 25, 2016

[M4F] Mom, stop fucking my Bully! dirtypenpals

It's been a few years since dad left us and I've had trouble trying to find myself thru my teenage years. I've never been that athletic but I thought being involced in sports would help my social life, so I decided to try out for the Basketball team my senior year.

Jamal was the star of our basketball team so I promised him I would give him my whole two weeks pay from my summer job if he helped me practice for tryouts. He was your typical tall, black, athletic type and he was usually alway the first to make it thru in just about any sport he tried out for. In fact, the coaches already knew him so try-outs were really just a formality.

Everyday after school, Jamal came over to the house and helped me practice. He made fun of me a lot, but I just took it as him being hard on me. Maybe I was just willing to put up with it because Jamal was the closest thing I had to a friend. One day, hot and sweaty, Jamal walks into the kitchen to cool off with a bottle of water from the refrigerator and that's when he finds out I have a hot mom.


Kinks: Interracial, cheating, MILF, MFM, cuckold, creampie, raceplay, many many more.

Limits: Gore and toilet stuff.



Submitted November 25, 2016 at 11:25PM by racefucking http://ift.tt/2fgUbi8 dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment