Thursday, November 24, 2016

Freezing cooked chicken for roadtrip keto

Hey fellas.

I have a question about the best way of transporting cooked chicken breast that I would have posted on ketorecipies but I need a quick answer and this board is much more active.

I have a weekend planned out of town and the trip will take around 6 hours. I planned all my meals in advance and will be taking cooked chicken breast, some emmentaller, tuna cans and avocados for convenience. Once I get there, I'll store them outside (temperature goes down to around -2 to +2 celsius outside).

Would the best way of transporting the cooked chicken be, freeze it off and take it out of the freezer just before leaving? I don't own a refrigerator bag. Would this be better than just taking a chance and transporting it unfrozen?

Sorry if it's a dumb question, google wasn't playing nice.



Submitted November 24, 2016 at 05:32PM by theRealChl http://ift.tt/2faYdIR keto

No comments:

Post a Comment