Saturday, November 26, 2016

Rogue Hairs shortscarystories

I'm always finding stray hairs all over the place.

My apartment is covered in them. Some are in the usual places. On my pillow, on my bathroom counter, and in the drain of my shower. Others are in more weirder locations like in my refrigerator and on the ceiling fan. A few even end up in my mouth. I can't help but feel unnerved when I come across them. I shouldn't feel uncomfortable with finding stray hairs in my living space.

An explanation is in order. I'm a woman, one who has a full head of hair and who likes to grow it out. My hair is thick and usually falls off on its own so, I should expect rogue strands.

That being said, I shouldn't expect them to be short and black when I'm a brunette.



Submitted November 26, 2016 at 09:22PM by EvantheNerd83 http://ift.tt/2gsrRJE shortscarystories

No comments:

Post a Comment