Monday, November 21, 2016

Heaven's getting pretty full. Jokes

They decide that you can only get in if you had a horrible death.

So, there's a husband and wife, the husband thinks the wife's having an affair. One day, he comes home from work to find a man hanging on the the balcony of his apartment. He runs up to his floor, rushes through the door and knocks the man off the balcony. The man hits the grounds but doesn't die, so the husband, in a fit of rage, picks up the fridge and hurls it on to the man. The man dies instantly. But right at that moment, the husband has a heart attack and dies too.

Up at the pearly gates, St. Peter says to the first man, "How did you die?"

The man replies, "I was doing yoga on the roof of my apartment building when I fell off and was hanging from one of the balconies. Then, some crazy guy knocked me off and crushed me with a fridge."

St. Peter says, "Wow, that's pretty bad you're in." He goes to the second man, the husband, and asks him the same question. The husband replies, "Well, I was grieved with anxiety for months about my wife having an affair. I finally caught the guy, but had a heart attack immediately afterwards."

St. Peter says, "I guess that's bad enough to get in."

St. Peter then goes to the third man and asks him how he died.

The third man says, "So picture this: I'm naked and hiding in a refrigerator."



Submitted November 22, 2016 at 09:21AM by Ryaix http://ift.tt/2gwKUCX Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment