Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Efficiently using cannabis trees

I'm sure this as been asked numerous times. But what is the most efficient way to use cannabis? Vape, edibles, tea? I've tried making tea a few times but I feel as if it is not as strong as it should be. Tell me if I did something wrong. I added 2oz of trim (ground) onto a baking sheet and baked it at 240°F for 40minutes (decarb) then added that to a pan of melted butter. I let it simmer for about an 1hr 15min after getting all of the flower mixed in, while stirring it periodically. After the simmer I extracted the butter using a fine screened strainer and the back of a spoon. Let it sit in the refrigerator over night. I've done this before and baked cookies with the butter and they turned out great. This time around, I tried scooping out a table spoons worth and mixing it in with a cup of tea (as well as milk and honey), the effects are not as noticeable. The only difference between this time making butter than the last time with cookies is that I did not decarb it in the oven at all. But I've heard from people that do it often that decarbing is the best way to make it for recreational use. Did I get mixed up? And decarbing actually made it less potent? Any info or tips to make it more efficiently next time would be great. Sorry for the rambling.



Submitted November 30, 2016 at 07:57AM by bicknurke http://ift.tt/2fOQ9MF trees

No comments:

Post a Comment