Saturday, November 26, 2016

Constantly thinking of things during the day and not doing them when you're home ADHD

The title says it all.

I forget to do those things that I think about. Whether it's writing a story in my head or start working on a functional specification for an idea for an app I thought of in my head.

And my family has the same problems or are too busy, so if I try telling them to remind me about something I'll forget it too.

If I write it down on papers on the walls or refrigerator, or even on some program on my phone or computer, I'll forget to do it. Even if the idea is written down right in front me, I can forget to even turn my head and look at it.

It's bad because not doing those thigns prevents me from having any trial and error, thus meaning I'm gonna fall behind on them in the future.

The thing I hate is that I see this shit coming, and I know what to do to avoid it, but I never end up doing it well.

I feel like I'm gonna fail in the end guys.



Submitted November 27, 2016 at 12:17PM by bleachbloodable http://ift.tt/2fElr93 ADHD

No comments:

Post a Comment