Saturday, August 20, 2016

[FOR SALE] Entire Contents of My Apartment LAlist

I'm moving across the country and returning to LA tomorrow for a week to sell everything in my apartment. I wanted to give redditors a heads up before I post on Craigslist. Tomorrow when I arrive to LA, I'll upload pictures and link to a Craigslist posting. Below is a list of items for sale. All prices are firm. Everything is in excellent condition. I under priced everything so that things sale fast. Some of the items can be googled.

  1. Full-sized Ikea Leirvik bed with Luroy slats and 12-inch Slumber Solutions Gel Memory Foam mattress-$300 - less than a year old and slept on less than 4 months.

  2. White Solid Wood Ikea Dining Table w/one Extension Leaf and Six Chairs. Seats 8 - $300 - I can't remember the name of this table, but I can not emphasize enough how HEAVY it is. You will need at least two people to carry it even when disassembled. The chairs are fairly heavy as well.

  3. Ikea Kivik Sofa - $300 - Has two slipcovers. A Dansbo red lilac slip cover and a standard white slipcover. The red lilac has been discontinued and I see it selling on Ebay for $150, so can recoup half of the cost by selling the red lilac cover.

  4. Frigidaire Stainless Steel Top Freezer Refrigerator - $300 - I don't know the size, but it's large. The shelving slides out to make getting to stuff easier.

  5. ** White Malm Occasional Table on Coasters - $75** - See below

  6. White Malm Desk - $75 - This is the version with no drawers. I used the occasional table as a pullout for the desk.

  7. White Bookshelf About 5ft High - $50

  8. Salmon-colored Ottoman bench with storage - $40

  9. Birch Bookshelf/Occasional Table About 4ft Horizontally- $75

  10. Birch Lack Large Square Coffee Table w/Shelf - $20

  11. Two birch-ish side tables - $15 each or $25 together

  12. White storage cabinet with two shelves - $20 - I priced this low because it has damage on the top surface. Structure is sturdy.

  13. Metal large side table with white top - $25

  14. Misc - dishes, pots, silverware, shower curtains, tools, linens, cookware, lamps, 8X11 rug, etc.

Alternately, someone can have everything (included several unlisted items) for $2000.



Submitted August 21, 2016 at 05:27AM by -hallucinate- http://ift.tt/2bG2yzB LAlist

No comments:

Post a Comment