Saturday, August 20, 2016

[U/ni] At the beach (Update 6 - final) incest

First story

Update 1

Update 2

Update 3

Update 4

Update 5

Things have been quite busy. School starts back up next week. My last semester, so there's quite a bit to get ready for and I haven't had time to write out the final update. We left off from last Monday night. The family planned on leaving Wednesday morning, so we all spent all day Tuesday together, even all going to the neighborhood bar after dinner. It happened to be karaoke night, which led to a lot of hilarious moments, including my own singing.

In the afternoon on Tuesday, I got a call saying that some meetings had been pushed back a day. This was the reason I was leaving Wednesday, to make it back for these meetings that evening. So, this freed up my schedule. My uncle Kevin is the one who technically owns the beach house and he was sticking around all day Wednesday, to clean up and properly close the place up for a month or so. Everyone else had to get back to work and other various obligations.

What did this mean? It meant that I could easily stay another day in the beach house with my uncle Kevin. Alone. Completely alone, uninterrupted. The very thought made my toes (and other parts) tingle with excitement. We wouldn't have to sneak around the family and ignore each other during certain gatherings.

We didn't want to be a couple. I'm already in an open relationship, which is enough of an emotional commitment for me. Two years ago, my uncle Kevin divorced a woman he'd been married to for over 20 years. If he's fishing for a new relationship, it won't be with me. We had made it clear through our interactions that this was for physical satisfaction. The rest we'd sort out later.

My mom, dad, aunt, uncle, and cousins all left Wednesday morning. I think everyone assumed I was right behind them. I hadn't told them or my uncle Kevin about my change in schedule, so there was no reason for them to think any different. Except, I wasn't right behind them. I left for a little while, going to the store to pick up some extra bottles of wine and some beer. A little tequila and mix to whip up some margaritas. The weather was perfect for sitting on the beach.

While I was in the store, I texted my uncle Kevin "Hey, meeting's canceled. I can stay another day, if you want."

After going down a few more aisles, my phone buzzed. "Come back here."

I went back to the beach house, my bags in tow, and moved back in for another day. Kevin was in the backyard that bordered the lagoon, tidying up the kayaks, covering the jet ski. I put my suitcase back in my room and watched him for a little while, then went out to the backyard.

"Hey," I smiled.

He whipped around, a big grin on his face. "Hey," he said, jogging over toward me. "Glad you could stay another day."

We wrapped our arms around each other, "Me too," I said softly against his bare chest, taking in a deep breath. "Margaritas and lunch?"

"Perfect. I'm just going to finish up here," he gestured to the outside.

I whipped up some tacos with whatever was left in the refrigerator, and some margaritas in the blender. I yelled a ten minute warning outside and Kevin made his way up to the outdoor shower, rinsing off to get ready for lunch.

We ate and drank a couple margaritas each, chatting over lunch.

"Are you excited to go back to California?"

"Mmm," he finished his bite. "I'm excited to get back home, hang out with my friends. But, this week has been great." He looked me in the eye, "for many reasons.."

"The first night, you said you wanted to make me feel good."

He stopped eating and raised his eyebrows.

"And you did," I smiled. "You've made me feel great all week."

He smiled a big, blushing smile. "Today, though, we don't have to hide." He winked. We've got this house all to ourselves.."

We finished lunch and as I was rinsing the dishes and putting them in the dishwasher, Kevin came up behind me, his arms wrapping around my waist. I felt his body press against my backside. I felt his mouth next to my ear, his hot breath speeding up my heart rate and spreading warmth through my body.

He massaged my thigh for a minute, I felt his lips on my neck, his breath and tongue warm, his other hand wandering under my shirt to rest on my bare stomach. I leaned back against him and smiled, rinsing the bubbles off my hands, grabbing the towel off the counter to dry them. I reached up and caressed his face with my right hand. He reached behind my knees and, in one fell swoop, lifted me up from behind. I yelped and laughed as he carried me to the couch, setting me down in front of it.

I sat down and faced him, grinning, as he stayed standing. I slid his swim trunks off, leaving him completely naked in front of me, his cock half-hard. I sat staring at him while I stroked his cock to full attention, licking the length of it and toying with his balls. He lifted a leg up on the couch and started fucking my mouth while I tried to deep-throat his cock as much as I could.

He stopped and I laid back on the couch to catch my breath, making eye contact with him again. He slid off my swim bottoms and lifted my leg, entering me fast and hard, guiding himself fiercely in and out, pounding me while starting to rub my clit with his left hand.

"Cum all over my dick," he breathed, his thumb never stopping as I felt myself escalate and do as he said.

Within a minute or two, he pulled out and came on my stomach, grunting and rolling his eyes back in his head.

"Fucking amazing," I smiled toward him. He grinned back, but after a moment, noted how we had a lot of work to get the place ready to close up. He left for the laundry room, presumably washing all the sheets and blankets. I cleaned up myself, the downstairs bathroom, and the kitchen then laid down on the living room couch for a nap.

I woke up around 4:30pm, to soft music on the radio, the house looking spotless. Kevin had really gone to town on the place. The rest of the night was great. We had dinner, fooled around, drank some, fooled around some more, and slept in Kevin's bed. I left early in the morning to go home, going right back to the grind, with practices, meetings, and preparing for my final year of school. My boyfriend Mark returned from a few days out on the road on Friday, so we had quite a bit of catching up to do, so I'm just finishing up writing my story.

As for my uncle, he leaves for home tomorrow (Sunday). We'll keep in touch and I'm sure that when he visits the area in the future, we'll see each other again. The week at the beach was wonderful, definitely my wildest sexual adventure to date. I hope there's more action with Kevin in the future, but if there's not, I'll always have the memory of last week.

<3



Submitted August 21, 2016 at 06:34AM by theniecest http://ift.tt/2brkOgj incest

No comments:

Post a Comment