Wednesday, August 24, 2016

I owe my mother so much money I'm not even gonna have enough for myself, FUUUUUCK raisedbynarcissists

So my mother gives me money if I need it bc I literally just got my first job and my income from SSI isn't enough to cover everything so I ask her for money and she always gives it to me but always makes me put the amount on this little notepad on the refrigerator. The amount is ridiculous and she's always insisting on giving me a bigger amount than I need which is fine until I see it on the sheet. Even when I say no bc I don't want to pay her back she insists. The total that I owe her is like 100 dollars rn bc she gives me ten dollars every time. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuuuuuuuck.



Submitted August 24, 2016 at 11:29PM by honeybee154369207710 http://ift.tt/2bgUIgp raisedbynarcissists

No comments:

Post a Comment