Thursday, August 25, 2016

For those who've suffered from BED, how did you quit once and for all? loseit

I thought I cured myself because I hadn't binged in 8 weeks which was my record in 2 years. Unfortunately, I couldn't last longer than that. I've binged on tons of junk I don't normally eat for 5 days straight starting Sunday and hopefully ending today. I feel terrible mentally and physically. I ate an estimate of 4000-6000 calories each day I binged. The stomach pain would sometimes get so severe, I thought my stomach would rupture. BUT the pain is still not enough to stop me from binging because as soon as I feel better the next day, I do it again! I do 40-60 hr fasts and copious amounts of exercise (30 km of walking/jogging) following my binge eating episodes to compensate for some of the weight gain. After I complete my fasting and exercise ritual, my blood pressure drops to dangerously low levels and I end up feeling faint and exhausted. I still binge the next day which reverses all of my hard work.

Before my binge, I strictly ate 1450-1500 calories per day and did intermittent fasting. I combined this with 1 hour of exercise every day. I ended up losing 5 of the pounds I gained 1.5 months ago after a similar binge that lasted one week. Now I'm back to square one. Before my binge, I was around 115 pounds (I'm 5'4), and now I'm sitting at about 120/121.

A few days ago, the discomfort, pain and guilt I felt almost brought me to the hospital. I have an all-or-nothing mentality.. if I break my diet just a little, I'll be very inclined to screw up big time and eat the whole refrigerator. I weigh myself every morning and I'm obsessed with food. I think about calories, weight and food 24/7 even when things are going well. I feel ashamed knowing that I have to start from day 1 tomorrow after so much hard work. And I'm worried sick that the binging will continue. Please help!? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.



Submitted August 26, 2016 at 03:12AM by Anyonebutme95 http://ift.tt/2bKzuY4 loseit

No comments:

Post a Comment