Friday, August 26, 2016

whirlpool gss307ceyy00 icemaker not taking in water appliancerepair

I have a two year old whirlpool refrigerator. the icemaker hasn't worked for almost a year now. There wasn't even the noise of the fridge taking in water. This week I've decided to try and fix it, if I can. So far this is what I have checked and done: I have replaced the double coil water inlet valves (which was the first fix on all the videos on youtube), but still no ice. there is another valve which is single coil where the main water line comes in the water dispenser works so i figure that wasnt the problem. I've jumpered the thermostat (T to H) and I can see the motor run and hear the fridge make the right noises like its sucking water but there's no water coming into the ice-maker.

Now I'm not sure what else I can do. I'd appreciate any help.



Submitted August 27, 2016 at 04:09AM by MWACP http://ift.tt/2bNdNI7 appliancerepair

No comments:

Post a Comment