Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Going to be living in hotels for the next 4 months for work. Need ideas for healthy meals that can be cooked in a microwave. EatCheapAndHealthy

Title says it. I've been on the road for 2 months already, eating a lot of fast food and gaining weight. Want to start eating healthier and lose some of the weight I've put on.

Not all the hotels I've stayed in or will stay in will have a microwave or a refrigerator. So other ideas would be awesome too.

I'm male, 25 years old, 5'9", around 190 lbs. I'm a site manager for a contracting company, work 12 hour days making sure they guys are safe and the work is being done correctly. So I'm not super active, but I'm not sitting at a desk all day either.

Any help is appreciated, if you have more questions, feel free to ask. Thanks!



Submitted August 24, 2016 at 09:06PM by Fred_XIII http://ift.tt/2bAayAw EatCheapAndHealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment