Saturday, August 27, 2016

I love my hotel and hotel brand. TalesFromTheFrontDesk

So this is going to be more of a story that is about me rather than a guest. Basically - I've been working at a chain under the Big Red M hotel brand for nearly 4 years now. I work at the one that caters to extended stays and allows pets ;)

This hotel I work at is 4 hours away from my college, but I come back and work every weekend because this hotel means a lot to me and it is hard for me to quit, plus the drives are entertaining and I choose a different route to take to spice it up. (I'm looking for part time work in my area too, but for now it's okay)

But see, this year I was going to stay in an apartment rather than dorm - however there were some major complications with the closing and it was just a train wreck so I'm stuck in Miami with no where to sleep but then it came to my mind.

The Big Red M offers employee discounts and boy did they save my life. I stayed in the same brand that I work for one night which I gotta say, it's the best value for the buck. Fully equipped kitchens, beautiful room, full refrigerator, microwave, free popcorn - I love the brand I work for. "We are the leading extended stay hotel, fun talented and in it to win it!!!" Then I stayed in two more properties for the week and it was just spectacular too, like I don't get why guests always complain about their rooms.

Plus I hope I was able to make the housekeepers days, I stripped the room, left a tip at each hotel I stayed in, put some lollipops :D

I'm gonna have to do this this week as well since the guys are saying one more week for the closing to be good, but I just love my brand and everyone that works for it.



Submitted August 28, 2016 at 06:17AM by danknissan http://ift.tt/2bqeSVk TalesFromTheFrontDesk

No comments:

Post a Comment