Thursday, August 18, 2016

Breakfast at work vegan

Hello all. I've recently started transitioning to veganism. I'm having a hard time figuring out what to eat for breakfast at work, and am hoping for some advice.

In my pre-vegan days, breakfast consisted of a piece of toast with jam, a container of Greek yogurt, and a protein bar which contained whey protein and milk chocolate.

Lately I've been eating a piece of toast with jam and a scoop of vegan protein powder in almond milk. I'm fine with the toast, but this breakfast isn't very satisfying, and I honestly don't like the protein shake very much.

I am limited to a microwave, toaster, and refrigerator and need something very quick and easy.

Thanks!



Submitted August 18, 2016 at 07:16PM by Telynor http://ift.tt/2bEhDnl vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment