Sunday, August 21, 2016

21 [M4F] Canada/Anywhere - Let's do shots of maple syrup? r4r

As far as Canadian stereotypes go I have yet to try that one. I do have a bottle of maple syrup in my refrigerator though, so who knows, I might go for it.

I'm a 21-year-old male. Been living in Toronto for over the last decade, originally from Florida. I'm 5' 10" and on the thinner side of an average build, lean. My idea of an awesome time is chilling by the ocean with a Sex on the Beach.

I'll be starting my Master's in Food History this September. It's pretty specific but it does exist, and I only found out about it a month before the application deadline. I'm primarily looking to become a professor in that field, with a position in a restaurant consulting firm as a backup. So if you love food like I do, let's talk about it. Tell me what your favorite dessert is. If it's not cheesecake, maybe I can change your mind.

Some of my other interests include motocross, playing the guitar, and hiking. Also started writing recently (within the last few months). I recently returned from a Caribbean cruise and still haven't quite readjusted to the Canadian weather. Cruising is dear to my heart and a major part of my life. If you happen to be a fellow cruiser, I love talking about boats so let's do it.

I've met some of my best friends online so I know what a good opportunity this is to talk to people you wouldn't normally talk to. Ideally you're from Toronto or close by so we can actually meet eventually; I'm open to more than friendship if we click. I'm just as interested even if you're not from Toronto because learning about different countries and cultures is awesome. I don't care too much about age differences, just be 18 or older. Open to trading pics. Message me a bit about yourself and let's chat!



Submitted August 22, 2016 at 03:32AM by AmericanCanadian94 http://ift.tt/2bubSXA r4r

No comments:

Post a Comment