Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Some questions on game mechanics 7daystodie

Hey guys, thanks in advance for any help. I have done some research myself on the topics and read every line of the most recent patch notes but some info is still missing for me, here's the questions.

  1. Does anything respawn on its way? Cars, refrigerators, stoves, the red tea plant, etc?
  2. If the Cars Don't respawn, is it best to leave them loot able and not break them down? My concern is the eventual depletion and rarity of engine and batteries.
  3. Blood moon on Multiplayer. We've had a few blood moons where multiple people were in multiple locations. Does the entire horde if a blood moon night just pick one player and a? Is there a way to allow at least multiple people to get attacked by hordes on a blood test? Or is this all random or based on heat?
  4. Does water have effect on growth of crops? I saw that previously, the growth of crops required water and I read that now it's not required but increases speed. What is accurate?
  5. As the days go on, does the horde or blood moon spawns get more difficult? Is it tied to day count or player level?

I'm sure there's more questions I have had, but those are what come to mind Thanks again!



Submitted June 16, 2016 at 01:45AM by thetinker86 http://ift.tt/1Q5CAqd 7daystodie

No comments:

Post a Comment