Monday, February 1, 2016

Apartment management admitted to knowing about the complex's roach infestation but is asking that I pay for the extermination Advice

While I just moved in 2 weeks ago, my roommates have been here since august and noticed the bugs right away. This is the second time they've had an exterminator and I think even the management knew that round wasn't effective because they're currently in the midst of switching extermination companies.

In addition to the issue in the title, the apartment came with a refrigerator which also has a bug problem. The thing looks like its from the 80's/early 90's (tannish dingy white, wood accents, yellow plastic on the inside, and the bottom vent grate thing is missing (?)). They're in the freezer, the sealed lining around the doors, the main fridge area im freaking out just typing this ughhhhhghgg Would it be possible to have the fridge replaced by management at no cost?

I'm not trying to be a lazy mooch but I'm also not trying to spend any more nights with Reggie the Roach and his crew. I'm going crazy flinching at everything that moves in the corner of my eye and I can't enter a room without scoping it out first. I've been wearing my hair up cause I flip out when it touches me, thinking its a bug and I can't eat real food because I refuse to put my stuff in the kitchen.

I just need some help yall.



Submitted February 02, 2016 at 05:25AM by UberRider480 http://ift.tt/1WYrC4R Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment