Thursday, June 4, 2015

[Share] Roommate for 1 bedroom in a 2 bedroom house in San Mateo. $1,300/mo. SFBayHousing

Me:
I'm a 30 year old, male, working professional and I have a small dog. I'm a computer programmer who works for a video game company in Foster City. My dog is gone during the day so you wouldn't have to worry about her. I'm a really clean and organized individual. After work I usually watch Netflix, hang out with my dog or play games. I love hiking, watching football (or any sports for that matter), cooking, playing games and hanging out with my friends.

You:

You are a responsible and clean person. No drugs, not too loud, respectful of the space. Please message me with a little about yourself.

House details:

The rent would be $1,300 a month (plus $1,300 deposit) and you must love dogs. The house has a large living room with separate dining room. The house is located less than 5 minutes to highway 101 and 5 minutes to downtown San Mateo. Rental includes refrigerator, stove, and washer & dryer. There is only street parking, but there's plenty of space. Tenant pays for all utilities except garbage. Looking to find someone to move in ASAP. The landlord will need to provide documents for credibility (income, employment, rental history, etc.).



Submitted June 05, 2015 at 04:13AM by TheSolidHair http://ift.tt/1FyZ32X SFBayHousing

No comments:

Post a Comment