Sunday, May 31, 2015

TIFU by telling my mother to go pound sand. tifu

This fuck up happened some years ago when I was about 22. I liked to drink.

My mom and I really didn't see eye to eye on things, so we'd have disagreements from time to time.

One morning I woke up with a hangover, while I was staying at my mom's for a weekend. I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

Mom was doing dishes, so I asked if I could get in to the sink to get some water. One basin was full of soapy water, the other rinse water.

She says, "No, you can get water from the bathroom or get something from the refrigerator." Of course my mouth gets ahead of my brain, because, well, I'm hungover and possibly still slightly drunk.

So I say, "Instead of me going to the bathroom for water, why don't YOU go pound sand in your ass." Next thing I know, there's a bottle of Dawn dishwashing liquid being squirted in my mouth.

TL;DR Told Mom to pound sand, she decided to clean up my act for me.



Submitted June 01, 2015 at 03:35AM by We_dont_want_any http://ift.tt/1SOKiTT tifu

No comments:

Post a Comment