Tuesday, May 26, 2015

[Recipe]Homemade turkey and cheese pizza Pizza

The pizza

First of all let me apologize for the potato quality. Stupid phone camera.

Here is the recipe:

The dough

Ingredients:

  • Flour
  • Sugar
  • Salt
  • Yeast
  • Warm water
  • Oil

I mixed the water,sugar and yeast then let is sit for 10 minutes till it started to bubble then I started to slowly mix in the flour until it became one big mass. Then I drenched in oil so it covered all of it then let it sit till it doubled covered by a cloth. After that I bundled the whole dough into cellophane and placed it in the refrigerator for the night.

I have this awesome pan that is the size of a pizza with 32 cm diameter(standard here in Hungary) with holes on the bottom so it won't stick to it no matter and it is really easy to remove.

The next step was spreading the dough over my pan, while I heated my oven to 230C.

For sauce I used standard tomato sauce with some salt, basil and mixed pepper and for a little more flavor I added hot chili ketchup. After spreading it out evenly I sprinkled it with a little cheese(Port Salut) add some canned corn and then came the meat.

The Meat:

Ingredients:

  • Turkey breast
  • Mint
  • Fresh lemon
  • Olive oil
  • Salt
  • Pepper

I made thin slices of the turkey, covered with salt and pepper. Then I heated up a pan, added olive oil and the mint leafs. Next I placed the turkey in it, lowered the heat to medium and squeezed some fresh lemon on it then covered the pan. After 15 minutes I turned them over and covered the pan back for another 15 minutes. (the time can vary, depending how well done you want the meat) After it was done I had them sitting and cooling till I started the pizza, then I sliced them apart into small portions(think gyros meat) and sprinkled the pizza with it.

After this was done I add the remaining cheese and put it into the oven for 20 minutes on 230C.

I hope if somebody tries, they will enjoy it.

Bon appetit.



Submitted May 26, 2015 at 04:53PM by kecskepasztor http://ift.tt/1EuJl84 Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment