Sunday, May 24, 2015

[c#] Im looking for your best real world examples on when you use interfaces. learnprogramming

Alrighty so before moving on in learning i feel like taking some more time on interfaces to see some actual use for them. Right now I understand how to use them but the why to use them is still kinda blurry to me. I saw a photo that helped on stackexchange that basically showed a bunch of appliances saying they are all classes ( refrigerator, toaster, microwave, etc) which all use the Interface IpowerPlug in order to work with class Power outlet. Could someone put that into code that I can have a look at I'd love to see an example of these classes and interfaces working in unison. Thanks in advance.



Submitted May 25, 2015 at 05:54AM by alixious http://ift.tt/1LA6PPj learnprogramming

No comments:

Post a Comment