Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Need recommendations for a good garage refrigerator HomeImprovement

First off, this may not be the best subreddit for this post. If you can think of a better one, please let me know.

I'm in the market for a second fridge that I'll have to keep in my garage. Does anyone have a fridge they can recommend?

The reason I'm reaching out to reddit is because in my preliminary research I've learned that you cannot simply buy a new fridge and put it in your garage. Apparently the generally higher ambient temperature will cause the fridge to burn out early. Can anyone support/refute this statement? Is it necessary to buy a much more expensive "garage specific" fridge?

Thanks in advance.



Submitted May 26, 2015 at 05:55PM by Brandisco http://ift.tt/1FTIS6T HomeImprovement

No comments:

Post a Comment