Friday, May 29, 2015

/r/retrogaming report: Thursday, May 21, 2015 - Wednesday, May 27, 2015 subredditreports

Totals: 7 days, 100 posts, 829 comments.
Included in this report: The top 100 posts, and 828 of the top comments, by 449 distinct authors.
No comments or posts were gilded :(


See the comments for detailed reports and charts.


Most Popular Posts


Score Author Post Title
185 /u/Srycantthnkof1 I was told to leave this here. My grandparents pulled this from their attic.
87 /u/frunch Castlevania collectible figure!
86 /u/ZadocPaet I averaged together over 300 review scores for every 32X game and ranked them. Here are the results.
83 /u/New_York_Dork As a rainy day project I designed and built a custom wooden housing for my 3rd party NES.
80 /u/C64_Television Found some retro glory from 1982!
73 /u/GamesFreezer Nintendo Has "Completed" Version of Cancelled Star Fox SNES Sequel
66 /u/blahjedi Wonderswan acquired! What "must have" games does /r/retrogaming recommend?
63 /u/CanadianStatement An artist I follow does these all the time. Here's Secret of Mana.
61 /u/notnowgodfrey Streets of Rage soundtrack to get vinyl release
58 /u/rainwarrior TFW you stand on that one skull that makes the others jiggle.
45 /u/Bonus_Barrel Found a CIB Mario Paint at value village.. and then I found another again a week later. Woo!
41 /u/ZadocPaet My son and I decided to make a fort out of some video game console boxes
34 /u/ZadocPaet I was excited to see one of my holy grails at the game store yesterday... Then I saw the price.
33 /u/xraymind Meet the Unsung Female Programmer Behind Atari’s Centipede
32 /u/izioq " RETRO LIFE " my free album of 18 old-school chiptune tracks.
32 /u/ZadocPaet What is your first memory of a video game?
30 /u/the_fella Started playing the text adventure game "Zork".
29 /u/mariofan_187 Refrigerator Full of Jurassic Park Games Gets Sold for $1,500
22 /u/Mountain_11 Unreleased Star Fox 2: "...this version is far superior to the numerous leaked prototype ROMs which are currently doing the rounds on the web... they don't have the randomizing Rogue-like stuff working or all the encounters in place, so you don't really get the feel of the game we were making."
22 /u/Stitchmond [I cross-stitched a bar flyer from Space Quest x-post /r/crossstitch
20 /u/jhaake So I found my original copy of Elite. [x-post from /r/EliteDangerous]
20 /u/Vignettie High quality NES image quality mods
20 /u/the_fella I recently discovered the Everdrive 64.
19 /u/ZadocPaet How would you feel about having a regular /r/retrogaming podcast show?
17 /u/rave42 My Ninja Gaiden 1 NES no death run
16 /u/alexsyc11 Still amazed I was able to pick these up in the US
15 /u/ReverendVoice My new piece - Bub our Bubble Bobbling Bouncing Dragon Buddy!
14 /u/DenverNugs Pac-Man turns 35
14 /u/howImetyoursquirrel How to give away a Sega Genesis?
14 /u/fourloonies Bonk to the Future. It's an Air Zonk retrospective!
13 /u/Truffle_Shuffle_85 Loving the Saturn, CL pickup.
13 /u/KillKiddo I know it's not rare, but something about finding a perfect copy is so satisfying.
13 /u/MMMaus I just got a boxed copy of TNG A Final Unity
12 /u/KWL_TW Sega Saturn Graphic In-depth Investigations
12 /u/AK1010 After years of scouring the internet, I'm still unable to find that one retro arcade game I played in Pakistan as a kid. Can anyone help?
11 /u/rectagonal The Retrode plugin adapter to read GB/GBC/GBA carts and backup/resotre save games is back and available again.
10 /u/C_Ux2 5 Great 16-bit Shmups (Video by Implant Games)
9 /u/FalkoTheDestroyer365 Why Everyone I Know Hates Retro Gaming ?
9 /u/jarlinn Hey /r/Retrogaming. Could you help us finish our master thesis? In exchange we want to give away 300$ worth of gift cards on steam.
8 /u/VirtualAlex Reviewing every Nintendo game from A to Z! Currently in the Fs (5 min per game)


Submitted May 29, 2015 at 06:38PM by subredditreports http://ift.tt/1HROZc3 subredditreports

No comments:

Post a Comment