Monday, May 25, 2015

Hams at Disney World fatpeoplehate

I spent the weekend at Disney World with my family and it was great weekend!

BUT

The amount of hams in wheelchairs and scooters was just disgusting. They didn't have anything wrong with them besides the fact that they were too fat and lazy to walk around the park or stand on line like the rest of us. It was disgusting.

In good news, I found out that pretty much my entire family is made up of shitlords. Even my mom, who rarely speaks negative about anyone said something about it.

Me: "They shouldn't be allowed to get a wheelchair because they are fat and too lazy."

Mom: "Yeah, they don't seem to have a problem getting up and walking to refrigerator!"

It made my day!

TL;DR Lazy hams in wheelchairs at Disney & my mom is a shitlord



Submitted May 25, 2015 at 07:00PM by razor-ramon http://ift.tt/1FLoPp9 fatpeoplehate

No comments:

Post a Comment