Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Finally... The light at the end of a very long tunnel! breakingmom

After 1 long year, lots of set backs about 5k over budget, we are finally going to move into our 1100sqft addition.

Holy Fuck. This time I am not just saying this as a hopeful statement, I mean it's really happening!

My own little piece of heaven!

I can run the air at 72 if I want, I can have people over and shut my doors and not feel bad about having grandma home, or having her turn up the tv because we are to loud!

I can have my own bathroom, not have to walk through the house in a towel to get to my room.

Both my kids will have their own room, I won't have such a small room with the baby in it.

I can decorate my side of the house.

I can have my 2nd refrigerator put in.

Oh man! Time to plan a girls night. Time to plan a BBQ. Time to get this house feeling like home for both Grandma and I!!

Things are still rocky, but I have started taking to her. Listening to her and including her in a few things.

Slow process.. But I'm trying.

I am just really excited! Hubby and I can now have some hot sexy time that is not quiet, because we share a wall with the kids and grandma!

😂 I'm so happy right now!



Submitted May 27, 2015 at 12:21AM by De3ziegreen http://ift.tt/1HIZJte breakingmom

No comments:

Post a Comment