Sunday, May 24, 2015

[M4F] Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? dirtypenpals

Here's two prompts, one where you're the robot and I'm the owner and with the situation reversed. I can't decide if I want more humanoid robots or more...robotic robots. So I'll keep it sort of vague.

Prompt 1 -- You're the android

The box opens with a hydraulic hiss, and even a bit of steam. It reminds me of a refrigerator, or a coffin. On one of the doors is a screen with all kinds of information, all of it in red. The other has only a keypad and a slot. Out of the slot comes a card, with a code on it. After typing it in on the touchscreen and pressing "confirm" the data on the left side turns green and I can hear some mechanical clicking and whirring from within the machine.

Before you come online, I take one last look at you. Maybe people would think it's creepy, but I went for the female persona. Your face is both innocent, sexy, and vaguely alien. Your body is athletic in shape, healthy.

I step back as your eyes open and flash a bright blue as your systems initialize. This should be interesting.

Prompt 2 -- I'm the android

Initializing...

The world appears in a flash of brightness. Data begins to flow like a river, then the tides of the ocean. Before me stands a human, female. The other details, at least for now, are unimportant but are stored in secondary locations for later use. I measure the distance between me, you, and then deduce the dimensions of the room we're in, all before my first step.

My foot moves from its molded place in the crate to the floor, more data streaming in with each movement.

"Good morning," I say with a nondescript accent. Thus begins my new existence.



Submitted May 25, 2015 at 04:19AM by Gentle_Submissive http://ift.tt/1GxCy3C dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment