Sunday, May 24, 2015

/r/shittyreactiongifs report: Sunday, May 17, 2015 - Saturday, May 23, 2015 subredditreports

Totals: 7 days, 396 posts, 1,210 comments.
Included in this report: The top 396 posts, and 1,216 of the top comments, by 1,110 distinct authors.
No comments or posts were gilded :(


See the comments for detailed reports and charts.


Most Popular Posts


Score Author Post Title
4311 /u/TheTurtleTamer MRW I'm at the beach with my friend and throws me a puppy but I forgot we don't live in a 2D universe
3760 /u/Panukka MRW I'm a bird and I decide to fly away after taking a shit on someone's car
3635 /u/TomtheCatman MRW a witch has put a curse on me that turned me into a dog and someone offers me an antidote, but I've found that I like being a dog more than I did being a human
3582 /u/Dondellion MRW when I highlight the word "strategy" while proofreading my friend's resume and press control b
3555 /u/wilze221 MRW I use my jedi powers to pull my friend over to his crush, but he doesn't appreciate my help.
3418 /u/AndydaAlpaca MRW My eyelids won't close
3043 /u/davidsjo MRW they asked for a salad with no tomatoes, but I snuck in anyway.
2760 /u/FriendFoundAccount MRW I'm an extremely efficient FAA inspector.
2715 /u/cancegraf mrw i'm sick
2369 /u/poppzE MRW someone spells my last name Renolds
1546 /u/Spi3ky MRW I teleport somewhere without knowing it
1468 /u/scottphris MRW I took LSD but I'm still trying my best to pass my road test
1097 /u/Rothaga MRW my boyfriend leaves the seat up
1071 /u/plivnik46 MRW I'm sexually attracted to owls spreading their wings
678 /u/DaveDroll MRW the fire alarm goes off but my mom is still nagging me to clean the house
649 /u/IronfistLeFleur MRW I finally get a match on FarmersOnly.com
649 /u/Zeppen5 MRW when I'm at an ant bukkake and we see some nice hard wood
600 /u/MysteriousTeen2012 MRW The Doctor Told Me I Was Sterile
540 /u/willkinton247 MRW I'm a horse but I have aspirations to be a WWE superstar
491 /u/Nudist-On-Strike MRW my girlfriend is allergic to flowers but only when they're in the air
475 /u/pigeon_rapist MR during my first threesome
440 /u/myfajahas400children MRW someone asks me to imitate a fish but I'm very shy
435 /u/poppzE MRW I admire the model plane I just glued together and realize I forgot to wash my hands [stolen from imgur]
415 /u/TomtheCatman MRW my kid continues to ask me to make a bowl of his favorite generic brand cereal, even though I tell him we are out of it
404 /u/julian88888888 MRW the scrabble board farts while I'm listening to the refrigerator
353 /u/-hx MRW My friend yells at me from the distance to have a race, but we can only run on the water
348 /u/HeavenHole MRW my team's football robot starts malfunctioning seconds before a huge win and we have to help him blend in
335 /u/novelty_acc5 MFW I learn a spell on how to summon backpacks
273 /u/BammaLamb MRW I see one of those view finders at the beach
266 /u/JCTenton MRW someone asks me what it looks like when a rocket takes off
263 /u/Insomniac7 MRW I am playing strip poker and the girl says jokers are wild
253 /u/cymmot MRW I invent the word "Okic" and use it in a sentence and my friend asks me how to spell that word I just used
243 /u/Klosetto MRW I ate Mexican food
226 /u/letsgotobed MRW I see my former acquaintance Charlie Murphy for the first time in many years
222 /u/mayved MRW I open the Twitter app
220 /u/TwoEyedWilly MRW I realise all too late that the terrorists planted the bomb in the confetti factory
220 /u/kylebyrne MFW she sucks dick at sucking dick, but she's still sucking my dick so I try to make the best of it.
203 /u/tonyboy516 MRW our platoon has to train our K-9 how to swim
167 /u/ajaxknight MRW I ignore the doctor's advice to get a ride home after my lobotomy
159 /u/MarBra MRW my friend wants too cook a steak and asks for Thyme to put in the skillet. but we live in a world where Thyme has become the most precious resource on Earth.


Submitted May 25, 2015 at 11:32AM by subredditreports http://ift.tt/1Fyzt19 subredditreports

No comments:

Post a Comment