Monday, September 4, 2017

Top part of refrigerator is warm but the bottom is too cold? HomeImprovement

I'm not sure if this is the correct subreddit to post this in but whatever.

The top shelves of my old Sub-Zero fridge are warm. I noticed this after my sour cream went bad after a few days. I looked at the back of my fridge and the entire bottom shelf is covered in frost.

Anyone know what could be wrong? The freezer seems to work completely fine.

One thing I noticed was that the fan thing (whatever blows the air when I press the light switch) doesn't blow very much air when i press it. The fan seems to work much better in the freezer. I can clearly feel the air blow out of the fan from the freezer but can barely feel anything when I try it with the fridge.

Thanks for any advice



Submitted September 04, 2017 at 11:14AM by dongerdog http://ift.tt/2wxrm8l HomeImprovement

No comments:

Post a Comment