Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Nmom always so fucking suspicious raisedbynarcissists

Last night, I was up late working on my homework, when I got hungry. It happens to the best of us. It was about 1 in the morning, and I quietly heading to the kitchen (passing Nmom's room) I grabbed a snack and ate it while standing in the doorway between the kitchen and the lounge. Then I heard the door slowly creak open. Note: my Nmom is livid when I stay up past midnight or when I come upstairs for food during the night. And inconveniently, her room is very close to the kitchen. Second note: I would've brought the food to my room, but I'm not allowed to have food in my room and can be grounded if anything is found. Anyways, I decide to try to diffuse the situation by saying hello to her. I have about finished my snack, and am about to head downstairs when she tells me to stop. She makes me sit down on the couch and asks me about fifteen questions. Why am I up so late? (Homework) Was I really doing homework? (Yup) Really really? (Yup) Why did I go to the kitchen? (Food) What did I eat for my snack? (Food) Why am I not sat down at the counter? (Dad sleeps in the other room next to the kitchen and I didn't want to wake him) Why am I not eating a healthy snack? (I was trying to be quiet and didn't want to open the refrigerator) What have I eaten today? (Healthy breakfast, healthy lunch, semi-healthy snack and horribly unhealthy dinner because mother dearest never cooks) She repeats each question about four times each. I'm 17 fucking years old. Yeah I'm not an adult but wtf?? The wonderful interaction was punctuated by my Nmom demanding that I go straight to sleep.



Submitted September 06, 2017 at 12:30PM by thhroowaawaay11 http://ift.tt/2f2mbnM raisedbynarcissists

No comments:

Post a Comment