Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Not sure what I can do with this empty kitchen cabinet space. HomeImprovement

Like the title says, I have an empty space in my kitchen that I'm not sure what to do with. Previous owner had an old non-working trash compactor that we removed. One side will be next to the dishwasher and the other side will be blocked by the refrigerator.

http://ift.tt/2wzLuHU

This is a duplex that we are living in on one side while renting out the other side. My first thought was to install a wine cooler but since we don't plan on living here more than 3-5 years we wanted to put something more practical for future tenants. We decided that we'd be keeping and restoring the current cabinets and leaving the current countertop for now. I realize that I probably won't be matching my current cabinets but I'm ok with that just as long as it still looks natural and good in the kitchen.

Any thoughts or ideas would be much appreciated!



Submitted August 24, 2017 at 04:29AM by itsme--batman http://ift.tt/2xtDEMj HomeImprovement

No comments:

Post a Comment