Thursday, August 17, 2017

NMom told me she plans to take my tax refund next year raisedbynarcissists

Today my NMom told me she plans to take my income tax refund from next year to buy herself a new refrigerator. I live at home when I am not at college but I am also in a lot of CC debt. I was planning in using my refund to pay down my debt (of which she also put me in and normalizes).

I am 22, I should not be thousands of dollars in debt, which she aldo says is "normal" and "lots of people are in debt all of their lives". She also was very condescending and refuses to pay anything on my cards, because "by now anything she used them for is paid off". No! It is not! She has a severe victim complex and of course everything is my fault and I am a problem spender.

I don't know how to proceed. Please help. I'm a full-time student.



Submitted August 17, 2017 at 11:32PM by jsscajngs http://ift.tt/2wUl6po raisedbynarcissists

No comments:

Post a Comment