Thursday, August 17, 2017

I made cannamilk last night- It was a complete SUCCESS!!! trees

I have pneumonia (going on week 5-UGH), so I really can't smoke right now at all... I'm on a plethora of meds and inhalers and the like... So when I was researching what I could make/do with the last 10 grams of my C4, I found a clutch couple of recipes that I then combined to make this dream concoction... I made this milk into 'Golden Milk', and it tastes divine. Here goes...

•I used 10 grams of C4 hybrid MMJ, decarbed at 240° in a mason jar for 30 min in the oven, ground up with my mortar and pestle into powder

•Two cans of coconut milk (NOT coconut water) •THREE cups of water •1/4 cup of virgin coconut oil •The contents of two honey vanilla chamomile teabags *Dash of turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves •Put MMJ, coconut milk, tea (optional), spices (optional), and water into a pot, let it come to a rolling boil on med-high •Once it hits a rolling boil, turn down to med-low, stirring once in a while •Let simmer for 1.5 hours, strain out with cheesecloth or a fine sieve •Let come to room temperature before putting it in the fridge •Store for 4-5 days in the refrigerator

Now, obviously I am not going through the trouble of having this lab-tested or anything. I urge you to use great caution with this milk! It came out REALLY POTENT. As in- I took a shot glass of it at 6:30 pm last evening, and woke up at 11:15 am, still lit TF up. I'm actually truly impressed- Ha! It's a GREAT body high, and with me being so sick, really did help me to sleep better than I have in weeks!

EDIT: DUH added decarbing into the recipe- sorry! Lol see?! It works well!



Submitted August 18, 2017 at 04:15AM by shutup_you_dick http://ift.tt/2wUDChm trees

No comments:

Post a Comment