Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Tip for ladies dealing with PUPPS BabyBumps

I'm 10 days postpartum and the rash I had on my stretch marks during the last few weeks of pregnancy has turned into full-blown PUPPS rash all over my legs. It's pretty ridiculously itchy and horrible, so I wanted to share one of my solutions for getting some relief:

I filled a piece of pantyhose with oatmeal and got it wet and now I keep it in the refrigerator. Now every time I get itchy I can pull it out of the fridge nice and cold and add a splash of cold water and rub it all over my legs. Super relieving. That in combination with steroid cream, oatmeal lotion and cold showers of course

Anyone else find some solutions?



Submitted June 21, 2017 at 02:22AM by BumblebeeCurdlesnoot http://ift.tt/2snqz7B BabyBumps

No comments:

Post a Comment