Thursday, June 29, 2017

Working from home, staring at my kitchen counter. loseit

My weak spot for eating is working from home. I get a lot of work done (fewer meetings and interruptions than at the office), but I have also tended to "graze" through my pantry and refrigerator through the day. Not today, though.

I woke up and poured my coffee, then laid out all of my food for the day on the counter. I have walked back into the kitchen probably a dozen times, to put my snacks in a different order, put sticky notes saying what time I can eat each thing, switch out one item for another...you get the idea. Just to see it. Just to touch...no. Not going to eat everything at once.

This ends up being kind of a shitpost because the only reason I'm writing it is to put out there that I am battling the snack gremlins today, and making it public will hopefully increase my willpower and decrease my urges to walk through the kitchen just one more time...



Submitted June 29, 2017 at 11:27PM by Cazimi105 http://ift.tt/2sltZcB loseit

No comments:

Post a Comment