Friday, June 30, 2017

I attended a meeting on accident PointlessStories

Last week I accidentally attended a meeting at work. I don't generally get invited to the meetings for my team, and so usually I don't go. This meeting just happened to be going on in the cafeteria/break room at a time when I went in there to get some ice water.

When I got to the cafeteria, I saw my entire team - maybe 14 or 15 people in total, including my assistant - sitting in the cafeteria, including our manager who was haranguing everyone. Everyone at least glanced in my direction, since I was the only other person entering the room at the time.

I felt awkward because I knew everyone sitting in there, and how could I just leave? So instead I took a seat closest to the refrigerator/freezer and sat through the rest of the meeting.

And on top of that, there was no ice.



Submitted July 01, 2017 at 11:39AM by alio_laski http://ift.tt/2sbVelM PointlessStories

No comments:

Post a Comment