Monday, June 26, 2017

The first time I did a dab I accidentally broke into a gas station trees

Over a year ago, thanksgiving day, I was visiting a friend who was just starting to make a ton dabs from trimmings and he invited some of us friends to come over and try it. Being a weed-smoker for over 2 year at the time, I wasn't really nervous about it. I didn't go first because I had no idea what was going on, I watched as one of my friends fired up the rig and take the first dab. Immediately started vomiting everywhere but hilariously kept both his thumbs pointing up, signaling that he was high as a kite.

I did a smaller one next and man did it hurt. I felt my throat contract and I was hurting to breathe for about 20 minutes, afraid to cough because I thought I would puke. Damn was I so high I could hardly even make a complete thought, I swear I could feel the blood running throughout my body.

A couple hours later of being completely brainless and about to sleep [9], I needed to drive home but I didn't have enough gas to make it home. Being the high-ass that I am, I looked up a gas station on my phone instead of just driving across the street to the one nearby. As I drove up to the gas station, all the outdoor and indoor lights were off except the refrigerators. I was desperately low on gas and so I figured I'd try it. I park at a tank and walk up to the door. It was locked, but I gave it a hard push and it flew open without much of a struggle. I walk up to the register and nobody was there. I look around (in the dark still) and start asking if anyone is there. Alarms start going off, but I'm so stoned I thought it was someone playing video games in the back. I walk around the store and go to the back, seeing nobody there and a red light flashing. I was immediately like "holy shit, I just broke in here" and completely fell on the floor while trying to bolt out of there.

Told my friends about it the next day, they laughed so hard. One friend even talked to the worker later and got the security tape of the whole thing. I'm pretty sure I didn't get in trouble for the soul reason of how stupid I look and how hilarious the whole situation was. Definitely a story I'll have to share for the rest of my life.



Submitted June 26, 2017 at 09:32PM by maximize123 http://ift.tt/2tcVC7q trees

No comments:

Post a Comment