Friday, June 30, 2017

What are you're Go To snacks for cravings? loseit

Here are a couple of my favorites that I keep in the refrigerator religiously:

salty pickles, they very by brand but generally 1-7 calories per

sweet Diet A&W Root-beer. Seriously, it tastes as good as many non-diet root-beers. This has single-handedly resolved ALMOST all my sweet tooth issues.

ice cream The almost... Original Fudge Pops (40 cals for a single stick) I have always been an ice cream demon. A single Fudge Pop can usually fix a craving, but if I'm looking for quantity I get some Halo Top (240-360 per pint.)

crunchy Celery sticks (7 cals per stalk), because sometimes I just need something to keep my mouth busy.

(edited for formatting)



Submitted June 30, 2017 at 09:02PM by brockers http://ift.tt/2u6PA5O loseit

No comments:

Post a Comment