Sunday, June 25, 2017

[NSFW] Vladimir Putin developed a time travel machine to help fight terrifying monsters, and we tried it out, using the Moon as a prison Dreams

I'm writing down as much as I can as quickly as I can.

The dream operated in 3 separate realms, kind of like a movie or video game.

As it began I found myself in a house, apparently in the 1970s. Many people were on hard drugs and incoherent, wandering around. It was some kind of horrible sex party gone wrong, someone had an anal prolapse somehow. Worse still, every other room in the housewas filled with strange mannequins dressed up with creepy masks and black feathers, set up to give terrifying jump scares as I opened each door. I didn't really understand what was happening.

There was a huge lump of soft, mushy, weird substance in the bottom drawer of the refrigerator in the kitchen with a blood-scrawled sign reading "DO NOT EAT!". As I opened the refrigerator it turned out to be a kind of slime-like substance and it sorta oozed out of the refrigerator and down the hallway.

The next few moments were ambiguous, but after some transition, I was then driving about 25 knots in a boat in the ocean near the town of Boothbay Harbor in Maine. I and my friends in the boat, whom the dream did not name, arrived normally and we went to some kind of restaurant/hotel/tavern which was right on the pier.

It soon became clear that there was a Vampire, a tall black woman, and her friend a man, who was her enabler or servant or something, and she was going around the hotel biting only women, who would randomly either die or also become vampires.

The Vampire and related characters all appeared to be drawn with bright colors in a comic book style, kind of similar to the "Boondocks" cartoon. They had anime-style bright red or purple hair. It was a bad situation.

But then ! Suddenly, another bizarre transition happened, and I found myself on the moon. It was very quiet here as expected, lots of dust, but what was most interesting to me was the fact that there were a few trees and apparently breathable air here. The trees, really just about five palmetto trees, appeared to have been grown recently and i was really truly impressed and amazed that this was really possible, to grow these trees on the moon. I futzed around for a bit on the moon, putting together a little shelter of sorts, and then I turned around and to my great shock and horror there was a whole forest of trees, in the middle of which was a strange path made of wooden boards, leaading to a creepy glowing white door.

I started walking down the path, very cautiously, and saw another image of the original ooze-monster transforming into a sickly-looking young woman, and killing one of the 70's guys with blood everywhere. It was horrifying. Then the ooze monster started coming towards me, attempting to get through the white door. I somehow prevented it and got back to the Boothbay Harbor Hotel instead.

Here's where it got interesting and started to tie together. I met Vladimir Putin. He was very friendly and had a sort of high pitched American accent in this dream. He said he and his associates had developed this device, which appeared to be a clock radio, but had the power to transport people through time and space. He said they created it in order to fight the vampire and the ooze monster, which he said was called "Scarecrow". He said that they needed me to bring these monsters through the moon using that mysterious glowing white doorway, and the monsters would be contained there. I didn't trust him, and he seemed to have some ulterior motive and not care about my survival, but I agreed the monsters needed to be contained so I got to work.

I started with the 70s house and just started moving all the creepy stuff out of it, although there were many young men and women overdosing on cocaine, lsd, ecstasy,quaaludes, etc, and it was horrible, really creepy as this squishy flesh-monster was sliming around either killing them or creating horrible drippy flesh-sculptures. It wasn't easy to tell what was happening but I think I was able to lead it through the magic door to the moon.

Next I went to the Boothbay Harbor scene but although many people had been killed by the vampire, I didn't find the vampire. I checked back at the Moon, and oh shit, there she was, and she had merged with the flesh-monster! She proudly boasted about it, but I remember raising my eyebrow because it looked like she wasn't quite as good at shape-shifting as the actual ooze monster and she was having trouble mainting a humanoid shape , flesh and skin kept dripping off etc. She still looked like a cool comic-book character though.

After that, things got murky.

I think there was a 4th realm and evil monster as well, perhaps something in Medieval China in a fortress near a desert, but that segment has been lost to memory.



Submitted June 25, 2017 at 07:33PM by Zaorish9 http://ift.tt/2t9Fbt0 Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment