Monday, June 26, 2017

Help! My fridge is not working and I don't know why! Appliances

I just noticed that my freezer/refrigerator in my apartment (rental) is not working. By that I mean everything in the freezer is starting to melt, and the fridge is almost room temp. The lights are flashing on the temp gauge in the fridge, but won't allow me to select a temp. the lights just keep flashing up and down. I've tried unplugging it, plugging it back in. I adjusted the freezer temp gauge as well, still nothing. searched the user manual online, couldn't find anything pertaining to this.

The maintenance in my apartment is.... a bit lacking saying it nicely. Not a chance they will show up here before tomorrow to look at this. And I just bought groceries. Advice/ideas would be much appreciated! brand: Frigidair model# : FFTR1222QW



Submitted June 27, 2017 at 08:03AM by coldd3adhands http://ift.tt/2tgUWyx Appliances

No comments:

Post a Comment