Wednesday, June 28, 2017

[TOMT][GAME] 2-disc point-and-click children's game for PC. 2nd disc was all minigames tipofmytongue

I've been trying to find this forever. All that I can remember is that most of the game was contained on the first disc, with the second disc reserved mainly for minigames (located in some sort of theme park, I believe?). It was a point-and-click, if I remember correctly, with colorful 2D hand-animated graphics. It had to have come out in the mid to late 90s, or very early 00s. The closest I can think in terms of graphics is Pajama Sam, Spy Fox, or Freddi Fish, though I know the game is not by Humongous Entertainment.

I remember very little about the first disc. On the main disc there was a house with a bunch of nonhuman characters, possibly animals. I remember a refrigerator inside where you could 'craft' different recipes for pies and cakes and such.

Outside of the house, there was a mailbox down the front walk. Every once in a while, a mischievous character would try to walk up the front walk, and you would have to spray him with water to keep him away. Surely there was more to this first disc, but I can't remember much. On the second disc, there was one minigame that was a lot like snake, but you ate lettuce as a worm or caterpillar, possibly? I wish I could remember more about this game - the nostalgia factor is insane, and it's frustrating not being able to remember much.



Submitted June 28, 2017 at 09:29PM by dstrichit http://ift.tt/2smKhx4 tipofmytongue

No comments:

Post a Comment