Wednesday, May 24, 2017

landlord question Portland

so i moved out of my old apartment about a month ago and i received my deposit back but my landlord took about $300 out for cleaning of the refrigerator and stove. that seemed like a lot so i asked her to provide me with the receipts from the professionals who did it. my question is is she allowed to do it herself and then make up a price? i want to know if it's legal before i proceed to keep emailing her about it.

side note: as i lived there, many issues arose. the refrigerator leaked consistently all over the floor, the door literally fell off its hinges from dry rot... etc. EVERY TIME she got her husband to come "fix" these things.



Submitted May 25, 2017 at 08:47AM by bloodypillows http://ift.tt/2qi6VGV Portland

No comments:

Post a Comment