Monday, May 22, 2017

GE Cafe Freezer LED Light appliancerepair

I moved into a new home with a band new GE Cafe refrigerator a year ago. The model number is CYE22TSHFSS. The LED light board for the freezer has recently gone out, which is odd because the unit is very new. The strangest thing is that GE cannot locate this part for me. Their reps keep sending me the part numbers for the REFRIGERATOR. I keep explaining that i need the FREEZER lights. According to them, they cannot locate any freezer lights according to their schematics on the unit.

Any help would be appreciated. I wanted to look for the part myself but there is no part number located anywhere on the item or on my manual.



Submitted May 22, 2017 at 10:48PM by PinkGlo http://ift.tt/2rtE2eC appliancerepair

No comments:

Post a Comment